If you are currently in the Ukraine or affected by the ongoing conflict:
• Get in contact with all of your friends and family and check on them as much as possible. Know where they are at all times.
• Keep your fellow Ukrainians informed of everything that is happening. Be careful about posting images, videos, and information that may be used by opposing forces and intelligence.
If you are in a warzone:
• If you hear a loud explosion or if sirens are activated, seek cover.
• If in a home or a building, go to the lowest level of the structure with the fewest exterior walls, windows, and openings; close any doors and sit near an interior wall, away from any windows or openings.
• If you are outdoors, seek cover in a hardened structure; if that is not possible, lie down and cover your head with your hands.
• Be aware that even if the incoming missile or drone is intercepted, falling debris represents a significant risk.